Wednesday, April 9

heyhey pple~~~
okays i noe wat u are thinking...
mus be...
"wat the hell... i thought he say he will only update on the next audi session? y now he update??? zzz liar... BIG FAT LIAR!"
haha... i am sorry if i made u sad by updatiing...
but don't blame me can?
cos i saw this nice pic...
and u noe...
my hand is super itchy!
haha...
okok i post the pic now...
if not pple scold me!this was taken when i was trying to re-take a big head photo for joyjoy...
btw, i din manage to take the photo that i intended to...
instead took this one in which xh is doing a 8k fm!
only bad thing is her face kena blocked by the "perfect"...
but jus take it that my comp is trying to praise her for doing that fm!
x)
oh ya...
SIDE NOTES
joyjoy ah... i put another photo up for u le... if wan change can tell me again =D
secrets ah... ur tempo pic is up! (if not happy tell me in sch since u noe hw i look like le)
and mc ah... u can arrange a session with me when u are free...
i will try to accommodate u! =D
hmm thats all for today...
hope u guys like this blog!
-by priincemiie

No comments: