Sunday, June 22

I played a bit ytd...
cos it was (Celeste AKA SHIFU AKA virus) 's wedding!!!
clap clap clap...
let me hear some applause!!!
there are only two guests present cos apparently, the two goondo --MaFia--PeD and -iRo-Celeste did not invite any guests....
i was there because i was online and thus my shifu kindly asked me to attend =.=
and SHYTqi too cos she was online too....
wanted to thank SHYTqi and shifu for helping me attain my logo tee yesterday by bringing me the suaku to BP =D
thanks a lot!!!
photos on wedding will be up after MYE...
but i hand itchy and edited two ballroom pics!!!
presenting to u!!!
--MaFia--PeD and -iRo-Celeste (THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS!!!) -iRo-SHIN and -iRo-SHYTqi (WE ARE JUST FRIENDS TOO)
seems like nowadays everybody jus wanna be friends =X
-by -iRo-SHIN

No comments: